Sunday, November 1, 2009

Constant points

becky

Been thinking a lot about the Spiritual Dwelling Place project and although I am not quite sure I get it or rather I have questions about it which I can go into more tomorrow....the thoughts that keep raring their head seem to be these...

- the idea of living objects out of trash or dead objects
- not making the literal meaning of an object as the only one
- I am very intrigued by the walls that are present in the show and if what's on them can change throughout or rather appear to be one thing but in all actuality turn out to be something else? As in grafitti which is added to throughout...or a reveal...but that the walls aren't static
- Texture... I don't have an end thought about this but again intrigued by the feel of objects and what that can do
- Dance - I keep coming back to dance in some form
- And the idea of blank space which leaves room for anything

At times this all sounds like mish mash to me...but there's something in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment