Friday, October 16, 2009

Brain's a thinkin' over here

So I am a little stumped by the spiritual dwelling place...not sure why - there is just some block that's keeping me from "getting it".

SO any thoughts, suggestions,etc would be welcome.

On the other hand I have had another idea on the brain....I am curious about all the different ways you can make the audience use their imagination. This is a new thought so bare with me....

But the intriguing idea right now is being a grafitti artist or a sidewalk portrait artist...and working furiously and intricately the whole time but in the end something completely different or unexpected is revealed. I.e. they never see the end result, or they do and it's a stick figure cat or maybe a paint by numbers?

This also goes along with the creating living things out of trash and other items....

No comments:

Post a Comment