Friday, October 9, 2009

Living things

Becky Here:

So what's been coming up in my journal a lot lately is the idea of creating living things out the inanimate objects found in the metro. And giving them life just because they are seen differently - at least by the creator.

In particular, my first thought was a garden completely made out of trash. And the tending of to said garden can make it grow. Who knows maybe it actually produces something...

Or maybe we don't what's being created until the end?

Maybe there's a puppy out of a sweater that can move and speak...

not sure where it's headed but really being drawn to it.

Okay just googled and came across these websites which have made me really excited about this whole trash to something else thing...am I getting off track?

LOVE the idea behind these outfits...look! Rachael! I found your clown!

Blog about trash and it's man uses: http://everydaytrash.com/ Some great links to links...spent way to much or just enough time here

More to come...love thoughts..

2 comments:

  1. that idea really excites me Becks. It's totally clowny and yet even more magical if that's possible. I'm going to post the stuff I've been reading the past few days instead of trying to cram it in here. It's kind of connected...at least in my brain it is.
    --Wyck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the link! She is totally like my clown! Love the recycled Target stuff.

    ReplyDelete